Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 1 Challenge Redo

I must say, I write this entry today with elation! I successfully cooked Julia's Scrambled Egg! Yes, that's right,  I did it! It tasted fantastic!

This time, I used my cast iron skillet, which I think keeps a better heat. I also turned up the heat slightly from last time. This time I used a more medium low, whereas last time I used a low-medium low.

This time around I was better prepared, and the eggs cooked a lot faster. There were like "little curds" as Julia would say.

Usually, I douse my eggs in hot sauce, but there was no need for any seasoning! The salt and pepper pinches were perfect and the creaminess was incredible. I have given myself an "A" for this challenge!  I leave you now while I bask in my triumph! Happy Eating Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment